Friday, July 2, 2010

Fun or Maybe Not-So-Fun Facts

I need to finish the "surgery" post, and I will....pinky swear. Today, I'm trying something a bit different from my prior posts....How about getting to know Liv, Tai and myself some? I'm going to post today (and hopefully each Friday) 10 facts about us each.

Here goes!

Tai:

1) Tai is 11 years old and he is taller than me (yikes!).
2) Tai's favorite color is green.
3) He is PAINFULLY shy and hides like you wouldn't believe when my camera comes out (which is a lot).
4) Has wrestled for the better part of the last 5 years.
5) Loves playing golf
6) Loves soccer
7) Loves swimming and is joining a team this year, but his true water sport of choice is diving (noticing a trend here....sports. Are. Life.)
8) Is a good shot with his bow and arrow
9) Is an even better shot with a gun (at the range....I feel like I MUST add a disclaimer to that one)
10) Tai is a super duper cool Left handed dude.

Liv's 10
1) Olivia wants to be Taylor Swift when she grows up
2) She also wants to be a fire-woman and a cowgirl (I don't have the heart to break it to her that the horse allergy is going to kill that dream :( )
3) Liv has this amazing way of memorizing movie quotes....it's crazy and funny at the same time
4) As well as she remembers movie lines, she remembers song lyrics even better
5) Okay, truth be told...Liv has my memory and rarely forgets anything....it's annoying and now I know how others feel with me around....
6) She will sit through entire football, basketball and soccer games with no complaints.
7) Liv is quite the um..."fact finder" (translation; she is NOSY!! :P)
8) Just about a year ago, she chopped off almost 9" of hair (thank goodness her hair grows fast!).
9) She is SUCH the loving little snuggle bug. She always wants affection (I love that).
10) Liv is a firm believer in doing all things for herself...by herself.

My 10

1) I'm shorter than my 11 year old son :O ha!
2) I will do anything at all for my children
3)It's true...Liv has inherited my memory.
4)The only thing I love about the fall is Football and I. Love. Football.
5) I can tell you that Liv was born on a Tuesday morning because I went into labor during a Monday Night Football game...Broncos vs KC and we lived in KS at the time. Yes, football is that serious.
6) I was a teen mother and had Tai just two weeks after I turned 18 (talk about a journey with him)
7) I do NOT love seafood. Not. At. All.
8) I love thunder storms
9) Hate the smell of rain.
10) I get along best with those that have mastered the art of sarcasm.

That's really all I have for tonight, I just thought that with all that I've posted....y'all don't really even "know" us. Thought I should go ahead and fix that ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment