Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Phew....and a present day posting.

Well, it's approx 9:45pm here where I am and we've (thus far) made it! No antihistamines for FIVE whole days! This is an absolute joyous success for us. Tomorrow at about 10:30am we should be embarking on Liv's first skin testing *biting my nails*. Initially this was to test wheat, soy and maybe (MAYBE) peanuts. I have however asked to have her Dr check in with us (he will be in the office, but not present for the testing) and see if maybe we can test for more than just these few things. I feel like we've come so far and it hasn't been easy at all, why not take this opportunity and run with it? This is the most accurate way to test so why not toss a few more in...just to see where she really stands in this fight.

My present day postings are awful boring aren't they? I'm going to share a little secret with you all..I love (adore even) boring. It means all in the world is calm and going as it should.

If anybody is out there reading this tonight, or in the morning could you do us a favor? Say a prayer for us, think good thoughts, send positive vibes, or really whatever it is that you believe in? They will be received with much appreciation, that I can promise you. *cross my heart, even*

No comments:

Post a Comment